Over the last several decades, the bee population has been drastically impacted by industrial pesticides and agriculture, with hives and lives dwindling at alarming rates, causing catastrophic and potentially irreparable harm to civilization, humanity, and the environment.
let’s hit you up with some startling facts..
- Beekeepers have reported losing up to 90% of their bee colonies over the last 20 years.
- Honey is currently one of the most widely studied substances for modern medicine, and could be a missing link for treatment in bacterial, viral, and fungus infections.
- Bees are relied upon for pollinating hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of agricultural products every year.
- Poor nutrition, pesticides, and unethical practices are largely to blame for bee decline.
- Failure to save the bees now could lead to higher greenhouse gasses, drought, and famine in the next fifty years.
This Cannot Be Ignored!
Committed to spreading education on the importance of bees, we created Manuka Brothers. Through intentional, sustainable, and ethically sourced honey gathered from the luscious and untouched Manuka trees native to New Zealand, Manuka Brothers is committed to spreading both delicious Manuka Honey and bee conservation awareness throughout the world.
Our New Zealand Manuka Honey is 100% raw and gathered from bees in the Coromandel Peninsular, a region of New Zealand internationally recognized as being home to a vast number of healthy and thriving Manuka trees. Each batch of our raw Manuka Honey is lab tested and certified for accurate MGO levels, and is guaranteed to be ethically and sustainably sourced.
Of these two things we’re certain: Manuka Honey is sweet and the bees need saving. At Manuka Brothers, we are committed to spreading the joy of honey while spreading education and advocacy for the billions of bees who are relying on us to save them. With each jar of Manuka Brother’s raw Honey, you are supporting the sustainable and ethical gathering and donating to a variety of “Save the Bees” organizations dedicated to educating and lobbying for the preservation of bees. Manuka Brother’s donates $.50 of each jar to deserving and productive “Save the Bees” causes – so you can have your honey and be an agent for change at the same time.
Raw New Zealand Manuka Honey is more than a business to us - it is our lives. Our mission is to spread joy and knowledge about the importance of bees and the benefits of Manuka Honey. Thank you for being part of our dream.